REAL ESTATE : EXPERTS - NEGOTIATORS - DEVELOPERS
Invest in paradise: real estate in mauritius
Buy a villa in Mauritius and make the most of an excellent real estate opportunity!
IFIMMO INVEST and their partners in Mauritius offer you high quality services:
- Advice at each stage of your investment
- Preparation of your investment dossier
- Rental management
- Works and maintenance
- Administrative and fiscal procedures (tax exemptions, signatures, ownership rights etc.)
Mauritius is the perfect choice for foreign real estate investors.
Anchored at the heart of the Indian Ocean, a former French and then English colony, Mauritius attracts French investors and retirees who are looking for a change of lifestyle and a country with a favourable business climate where it is pleasant to live.
- Heavenly beaches
- A pleasant climate throughout the year
- Welcoming people
- Superbly built, modern infrastructures
- Permanent residence permits obtainable
- A particularly attractive range of real estate available
- Ease of purchase.
- Due to the Real estate Plan and the Integrated Resort Scheme it is possible to obtain a permanent residence permit
- The country is politically stable and well governed and it is the number 1 African country in terms of the ease with which entrepreneurial activities can be undertaken.
Real estate in Mauritius
Foreign investment in Mauritius is encouraged
An investment policy conceived to encourage foreign nationals to become owners of residential real estate on the island with full ownership rights.
Who can buy property under the Real Estate Scheme?
- Foreign nationals
- Mauritian nationals
- A company registered as a foreign company in accordance with the Companies Act of 2001
- A company whose instruments of incorporation have been filed with the Register of Commerce and Companies.
- A trust whose trustee has been duly approved by the Financial Services Commission.
The residence permit is transferable from owner to owner.
A large choice of real estate investment programmes is available to foreigners.
There are three real estate investment models available
Real estate plan (RES)
- The purchase can be under 500,000.00$ (370,000.00€)
- The fixed registration fees for property purchased under the Real Estate Plan are 25,000.00 USD (22,000.00 euros)
- The permit remains valid for 3 years and, after the three-year period you may apply for a permanent residence permit, renewable after 10 years.
Integrated Resort Scheme (IRS)
- Minimum value 500,000.00 dollars (370,000.00€)
- The house or villa ensemble must be associated with top of the range services (security services, golf course, fitness centre or restaurant services).
- Non-refundable tax amount of 70,000.00 dollars.
Hotel Investment Scheme (IHS)
- in order to make a profitable rental property investment
- in order to by an apartment or a villa being part of a hotel structure
- no limit to the amount that can be invested
Golf in Mauritius
Mauritius has grown into a genuine golfer’s paradise. Championship golf links are available across the island
- Saint Géran Golf Club
- Le Maritim Golf Course
- Shandrani Golf Course
- Dodo Club