REAL ESTATE : EXPERTS - NEGOTIATORS - DEVELOPERS
How to finance your real estate in mauritius in euros, us dollars or british pounds?
Mascareignes Bank :
- A BPCE Group subsidiary,
- Second largest banking group in France,
- Established for more than 10 years in Mauritius,
- More than 36 million clients,
- A large range of banking products and services for individuals, businesses, small and average sized businesses, corporate and international banking and treasury services.
- A network of 11 agencies and an exchange counter at the airport,
- Made-to-measure financing: credit in currencies with fixed or variable rates, the most competitive of the Mauritian market.
We propose fixed or variable rates for loans in Euros enabling you to finance your real estate projects (IRS/RES/local) over a period of up to 15 years.